Exhibitions Calendar St. Petersburg 2019
Following the calendar of the most important trade fairs, which take place in St. Petersburg in 2019, dates and exhibition centre indicated:
• JUNWEX – International Jewellery Forum dedicated to jeweler’s craft goldsmithery. Expoforum, 6-10 February 2019.
• ST. PETERSBURG TECHNICAL FAIR - Specialized industrial exhibitions for metallurgy, metalworking, machine building, machine tool industry, drives and compressors, industrial innovations. Expoforum, 12-14 March 2019.
• AQUA-THERM ST. PETERSBURG – International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilation, equipment for pools, saunas and spa. Expoforum, 18-20 April 2019.
• INTERSTROY EXPO - International Building Exhibition: design, machinery, systems, analysis and e regulation. Expoforum, 18-20 April 2019.
• ENERGETIKA AND ELEKTROTECHNIKA – International specialized exhibition of power industry and electrical engineering. Expoforum, 25-28 June 2019.
• RUSSIAN INTERNATIONAL ENERGY FORUM (RIEF) - Specialized exhibitions and conferences of fuel and energy complex. Expoforum, 25-28 June 2019.
• STOMATOLOGY - International exhibition of equipment, instruments, materials and services for dentistry. Expoforum, 14-16 May 2019.
• ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM (SPIEF) – International economic and business forum held under the patronage of the President of the Russian Federation. The Forum brings together more than 2.500 representatives of political and business circles. Expoforum, 6-8 June 2019.
• INWETEX-CIS TRAVEL MARKET – Exhibition about the travel market of the Northwestern region of Russianfederation. Lenexpo, 3-4 October 2019.
• ZOOSPHERE – Trade Fair of goods and Services for Pets. Lenexpo, 21-23 November 2019.
• PETERFOOD - the main exhibition of the North-West Region in the sphere of food trade which provides the best opportunities of establishment of business contacts and promotion of the food products and equipment in the market of North-West. Expoforum, 13-15 November 2019 (dates to be confirmed).